- Lindsi as guest host interviews Libbi about Urban Plunge in Omaha
- Piper Merritt wins with "Lucie" at OYE
- 2013 Daddy Daughter Date Night St. Patricks Day
- Bryce Schumann CEO American Angus straight up about future of beef
- Valentine Livestock Auction host Midwest Contest
Click here for the “Faces” in Agriculture archive.
So the United States consumer has the benefit of spending less than 10% of their disposal income on food. Should it be more? Well from the 29th annual Alltech Symposium in Lexington, KY today Damien McLoughlin from University College Dublin tells Trent Loos on Colorado Trails and Tales that maybe food should be more expensive. Do you agree? firstname.lastname@example.org